PARADISE, Calif. - Paradise has hired a new Disaster Recovery Manager and she will help with the projects pertaining to the Town's long-term recovery.
Laura Page will work with FEMA, Cal OES, Town Staff and residents to help coordinate projects and activities in the recovery plan.
“Laura brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to Paradise. She is very familiar with our community and I am excited to have her on board,” said Mayor Jody Jones.
Page previously served on Congressman Doug LaMalfa's staff and acted as an advisor and lead the District on all disaster response and recovery issues while the Congressman was away.
The amendment which redesignated the population for Paradise was worked on by Page.
With deep ties to the community, Page has been part of the Camp Fire response and recovery since November 8.
Page's first day as Disaster Recovery Manager will be Wednesday, August 21.
- Paradise hires new Disaster Recovery Manager
- Paradise Rebuilding and Recovery: Paradise hired new Disaster Recovery Manager
- Golden Valley Bank helps fund disaster recovery manager for Paradise
- Disaster Recovery Center Opens in Paradise Wednesday
- FEMA Disaster Recovery Center Opens in Paradise
- Paradise Town Council talks about disaster recovery
- Paradise presents Community Recovery Plan
- Butte County Disaster Recovery Centers change hours
- Camp Fire disaster recovery centers to close
- FEMA Opening Disaster Recovery Center for Carr Fire Victims