PARADISE, Calif. - A Roseville foundation visited Paradise to give more than 50 families "Welcome Home Kits".
The "Throwing Starfish Foundation" partnered with the community resource coalition for the Sept. 25 event.
Each kit held $300 worth of home goods including sets of dishes, pots and pans, silverware, cleaning supplies and a pressure cooker.
"Every little bit adds up to something big and if you can do even just a little bit, it will matter to someone. So this one little kit, it's not that big a deal in the scope of this loss and this tragedy but for one family this is going to be amazing."
The North Valley Community Foundation provided a $30,000 grant for the charity to create 150 kits for survivors.
- Paradise families receive "Welcome Home Kits"
- Paradise receives replacement flags
- Family receives RV
- Paradise receives federal funding for sewer system
- Paradise family breaks ground on rebuilding project
- Paradise Medical Group receives large donation for reopening
- Paradise High School band students receive generous donation
- Paradise Family's Nativity Scene Remains Standing after Home was Destroyed
- First Paradise rebuild permit issued to family of 3
- Paradise man finds missing family above Stirling City