PARADISE, Calif. - A curfew in Paradise imposed after the Camp Fire is loosening by a few hours.
The curfew has been changed from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. as to allow community members a chance to use the longer daylight hours to travel to and from work.
Longer hours will also allow businesses to accommodate more customers.
The town of Paradise said the curfew is in place to protect lives and property.
Previous curfew hours were from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Paradise curfew hours reduction
- Curfew in Place for Town of Paradise
- Redding to look at wildfire risk reduction
- Caltrans postpones speed limit reduction date
- Chico considers a curfew for future PG&E power outages
- City council votes against curfew for potential PG&E power shutoffs
- Northern Valley Harm Reduction Coalition Takes Action to Stop Overdoses
- City of Chico considering curfew in case of a power outage
- Postal Service holiday hours
- Disaster Center Holiday Hours