BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - A water warning is in effect for some areas of Butte County that the Camp Fire impacted.
The water may be contaimnated because of the fire.
People in Paradise, Magalia, Paraidse Pines and Lime Saddle are advised to use bottled water for drinking, cooking or oral hygeine.
The State Water Resources Control Board says melted pipelines may have released organic chemicals such as Benzene, which can pose serious health risks.
The water is being tested, but there won't be any results for several weeks.
People who say their water has smells similar to plastic are asked to call their water company immediately.
- Paradise and Surrounding Areas Are on Bottled Water Advisory
- Boil water advisory issued for Quincy area
- Water advisory lifted for over two dozen Paradise addresses
- Paradise Rebuilding and Recovery: Over 930 water advisories lifted
- Boil Water Advisory For Castella Area of Shasta County Rescinded
- Water Warning Issued for Paradise
- Boil water advisory issued for Shasta County
- Boil Water Advisory Issued Following Carr Fire
- Boil water advisory issued for Quincy