Updated 4:40 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 20, 2019 - Meteorologist Mike Graf tells us the critical weather situation is winding down now.
Updated 3:08 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 20, 2019 - An evacuation warning has been issued for Pulga in the Feather River Canyon.
Updated 2:26 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 20, 2019 - CLICK THIS LINK for the latest Severe Weather Alert for Flash Floods in Butte County
Updated 2:20 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 20, 2019 - We have a Significant Weather Advisory for possible flooding in Camp Fire impacted areas of the North State (Until 3:00 p.m.)
A Flood Advisory is now in place for Inwood and Southern Shasta County (till 5:00 p.m.)
PARADISE, Calif. - It was foggy Sunday morning up on the Ridge. Reporter Luna Nas is up in Paradise looking in on the weather conditions. The video shows just how foggy it was.
A Flash Flood Watch has been issued for today until 9pm for the Camp Fire burn area. Periods of heavy rainfall over this burned area could produce ash and debris flow.
HERE IS A LINK to our latest weather forecast.
- Parts of Butte Co. and Shasta Co. Subject to Flooding, Advisories Issued
- Boil water advisory issued for Shasta County
- Boil Advisory Issued for Sugarloaf in Shasta County
- Most Wanted: Butte, Shasta Counties
- Boil Water Advisory Issued Following Carr Fire
- Boil water advisory issued for Quincy area
- Flash Flood Watch: Butte County
- Flooded Roads in Butte County
- Boil Water Advisory for Sugarloaf in Shasta County Rescinded
- Boil Water Advisory For Castella Area of Shasta County Rescinded