PARADISE, Calif. - A modest makeover for Paradise Town Hall has the building looking a lot better.
Paradise Town Councilwoman Melissa Schuster donated her $3,000 dollar monthly stipend to pay for the paint and new sign. The town's public works employees provided the labor.
It's hoped that new lighting and awnings can be added to improve the look even more.
Schuster says employees also worked to give the council chambers a facelift, and still, others painted their own offices on their own time. She tells Action News Now that the Town Attorney has worked to maintain the rose bushes out front.
Schuster believes it's all a reflection of the community and the "positivity" of Paradise.
- Paradise Town Hall Gets Makeover
- Town Hall Reopens in Paradise
- All Town Services Return to Paradise Town Hall Feb. 4
- Town of Paradise road closure
- Traffic Alert for the town of Paradise
- Curfew in Place for Town of Paradise
- Town of Paradise Two-Month Progress Report
- Paradise Town Council Gets Rebuilding Status Update
- Paradise Town Council talks about disaster recovery
- Rebuilding Paradise: Town Council Member gives update