CHICO, Calif. - The commemorative beer 'Paradise Strong' brewed by 'The Brewers of Paradise Club' was officially released on Friday.
Many of the Paradise home brewers lost not only their homes but their homebrew equipment. The Secret Trail Brewing company invited them to come to brew this beer at their location off Park Ave. in Chico.
The bear on the label was drawn by a local teenager whose family had just escaped the flames of the Camp Fire.
"He kind of sat down and drew with his cousins who just got evacuated to calm them down," Co-owner of Secret Trail Brewing Co., Jesse Fischer said. "So we put it on the bottle and it's pretty special."
10% of the proceeds of 'Paradise Strong' will go to the Camp Fire fund.
- Paradise Strong Beer officially released
- Secret Trail Brewing to release Paradise Strong beer
- Paradise Strong, Love Strong
- Brewery gets backlash after it releases anti-utility beer
- Feather Falls Brewing Company Releases 'Butte Strong' IPA
- Officials to increase releases from Keswick Dam
- Paradise Irrigation District releases Water System Recovery Plan
- Paradise town officials take action against illegal debris dumping
- Paradise officials provide update on Water Supply Recovery Program
- Paradise town officials leave because of effects of Camp Fire