CHICO, Calif. - A restaurant from Paradise is re-opening this week in Chico.
Old Barn Kitchen opened just seven weeks before the Camp Fire swept through Paradise.
The restaurant serves all American breakfast and lunch. The owner, Anton Axelsson, said they specialize in eggs benedict.
Their building in Paradise was spared by the fire, but the water issue in the town restricts them from reopening.
"We had always talked about doing a second location and we didn't think it would happen so soon but and then just to get my staff back to work and be down here support our Paradise people who are down here and the local community of Chico as well so that's kind of what drove us," Axelsson said.
Old Barn Kitchen's grand opening is Wednesday, Feb. 27.
The restaurant is located on 301 Main Street, Chico, and is open every day from 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Paradise's Old Barn Kitchen reopens in Chico
- Starbucks Reopens in Paradise
- Paradise Lens Lab reopens in Chico
- Town Hall Reopens in Paradise
- Dollar Tree Reopens in Paradise
- Sierra Central reopens in Paradise
- Paradise Medical Group reopened Friday
- Paradise Post Office Reopens After Camp Fire
- Businesses Start to Reopen in Paradise
- Paradise Fire Department is fully reopened