PARADISE, Calif. - Paradise Police arrested Everette Crownover on Sept. 21 after performing a traffic stop on 637 Pearson Road for expired registration tags.
The officer who pulled Crownover over says that a records check showed that he had a suspended driver's licenese from a previous DUI conviction.
Crownover also had other arrest warrants from Paradise, Oroville, Chico, and the Butte County Sheriff's Office.
The warrants were for numerous narcotics and traffic related offenses.
The total bail amount for the four warrants was $75,000.
Crownover was booked in the Butte County Jail for the numerous warrants and the fresh violation of driving on a suspended driver’s license.
- Paradise Police arrest man for multiple warrants
- Man with 5 warrants arrested in Paradise
- Paradise police arrest DUI suspect
- Paradise prowler arrest
- 16 arrested during Anderson warrant sweep
- Search warrant leads to 3 arrests
- Two warrant arrests at illegal Corning campsite
- Man Arrested for Marijuana DUI in Paradise
- Man arrested for trespassing in Paradise
- Paradise man arrested, Faces animal cruelty charges