PARADISE, Calif. - Paradise Police arrested a man for illegal gun and drug possession in the early morning on May 25.
Officers initially pulled over a Thomas Bristow in a white Buick near Sawmill and Billie Roads for expired tags.
Bristow was a convicted felon with a suspended license.
Officers found about two grams of methamphetamine, plastic baggies, syringes and a digital scale in the car.
They also found a stolen, loaded semi-automatic pistol, ammo and burglary tools including a lock picking toolset and keys.
- Paradise PD arrest man for illegal gun and drug possession
- Authorities arrest prior felon on gun possession, drug charges
- Redding Police: Felon Arrested for Gun Possession
- Illegal debris removal in Paradise
- Convicted Man Out of Stockton Arrested After Gun and Drug Bust: Chico PD
- Man on post-release supervision arrested on drug possession, stolen gun charges
- Redding Gun And Drug Arrest
- Man in Humboldt County arrested with drugs and loaded guns
- Paradise prowler arrest
- Chico man arrested for violating restraining order with assault rifles, illegal fireworks and drugs