PARADISE, Calif. - A medical clinic in Paradise is hoping to open its doors soon thanks to a big donation.
Blue Shield of California recently donated $2 million to different health centers, including the Paradise Medical Group.
Action News Now spoke to officials from the medical group who said of its three buildings, two were damaged and the largest one was destroyed.
The donation will help rebuild the offices.
People who are living back in Paradise say this is good news for those who need medical help.
That's where our primary care physician is from," said Andrea Lovercheck, a resident in Paradise."We've had to go to Oroville and if they get in there and get good staff, we will continue to go there."
For now, Paradise Medical Group has opened an office in Chico for patients to visit their doctors. It is located on 277 Cohasset Road.
- Paradise Medical Group receives large donation for reopening
- Paradise Medical Group reopened Friday
- Starbucks Reopens in Paradise
- Large Donation Helps Paradise School Continue Annual Holiday Concert
- Paradise receives replacement flags
- Town Hall Reopens in Paradise
- Dollar Tree Reopens in Paradise
- Sierra Central reopens in Paradise
- Paradise High School band students receive generous donation
- Paradise Post Office Reopens After Camp Fire