PARADISE, Calif. – Mayor of Paradise Jody Jones is going to Washington DC next week to meet with legislators.
Jones will meet to discuss Camp Fire recovery and aid and says she is hopeful that the trip will be productive and bring resources to the town of Paradise.
Butte County Supervisors Steve Lambert and Bill Connelly will also head to DC with the Mayor where they will update legislatures on the continued impacts of the fire for the town and the community members.
- Paradise Mayor going to DC to discuss Camp Fire
- Paradise leaders discuss fire impacts in Washington D.C.
- Paradise mayor to advocate for Camp Fire relief in Washington D.C.
- Camp Fire commemoration in Paradise
- Paradise announces new mayor and vice mayor
- Paradise High School Survives Camp Fire
- Paradise Sign Salvaged After Camp Fire
- Paradise Post Office Reopens After Camp Fire
- Camp Fire Memorial Was Held in Paradise