PARADISE, Calif. - The Paradise Horsemen's Association held their grand re-opening Sunday filled with horse events, snacks and various vendors.
The event took place on Moore Road off Clark Road, dozens of people made their way to the area.
The organization relies on a community effort, such as donations and people bringing in their own horses.
Scarlett Miller is part of the Paradise Horsemen's Association she says they lost a lot of property when the fire came through Paradise.
Lots of members lost their homes to the fire and many live out of town, but they still make an effort to come to the festival.
The drill team holds special demonstrations with their horses including barrel racing, pole bending and skill events.
Up to 70 horses can compete in their small arena, according to Miller.
If you would like to know when their next festival is, CLICK HERE.
- Paradise Horsemen's Association Reopens after Camp Fire
- Paradise Post Office Reopens After Camp Fire
- Paradise pool reopens after Camp Fire
- Paradise Branch Library reopens following Camp Fire
- Starbucks Reopens in Paradise
- Paradise ice rink reopens
- Camp Fire commemoration in Paradise
- Paradise Fire Department is fully reopened
- Town Hall Reopens in Paradise
- Dollar Tree Reopens in Paradise