PARADISE, Calif. - The Paradise Hope Center is giving people a new place to search for help and resources for Camp Fire survivors.
Six days a week, the center serves hot lunches, and hands out bedding, clothing and cleaning supplies. There is a dedicated employee helping people navigate insurance and assisting in filling out paperwork.
The Paradise Hope Center is located at 311 Circlewood Drive and is open Monday through Saturday, from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Paradise Hope Center brings in water, supplies
- Paradise officials provide update on Water Supply Recovery Program
- Water Warning Issued for Paradise
- Man Brings Supplies to Those Stuck in Foothills Snow
- Paradise artist brings new sculpture to town
- Camp Fire donation centers asking for food and supplies
- Paradise Irrigation District discusses current water system
- Paradise water still not safe to drink