CHICO, Calif. - Paradise High School's prom is Saturday, May 18, and companies from around the North State, and the country, are helping contribute to this special night.
This year's prom will be held at the Chico Elk's Lodge with preparations that extra special for students.
Make-up artists from New York City's Estee Lauder are being sent to give away make-up, perform facials as well as do make-up for the students for free.
Volunteers from Keller Williams Realty in Fresno helped coordinate dress events and give girls free prom hair at Salon Diamond in Chico.
Keller Williams also raised money for boys to rent free tuxedos from Men's Warehouse.
"It makes me feel so good and I'm so thankful for everything that we've gotten because if it wasn't for the people donating and helping out, none of this would happen," said Julia Memoracion, a Paradise High School senior. "So, I'm really happy about it."
With the money raised by Keller Williams, prom ticket prices got lowered to $5 and local contractors created a replica of the beloved Honey Run Covered Bridge that students will cross on their way to prom.
- Paradise High School prom happens with Keller Williams help
- Keller Williams beautifies Theater on the Ridge
- Paradise High School seniors come together for prom
- Paradise High School Bullying
- High school investigating racist prom proposal
- Paradise High School Resumes Classes
- Celebrities send love to Paradise students at prom
- Paradise High School students prepare for graduation
- Paradise High School Survives Camp Fire
- Paradise High School Resumes Classes Jan. 8