CHICO, Calif. - Paradise High School students have been getting ready for their big prom night.
Many people from far and wide teamed up to give the senior class a night to remember.
Estee Lauder donated tons of makeup and sent 19 makeup artist from New York City and Kentucky to help glam up all of the girls.
They also did facials and sent the seniors home with a makeup goodie bag.
"Everyone just feels so happy to make these kids feel beautiful and have the best prom they could possibly have," said one makeup artist, Samantha Martin.
Keller Williams in Fresno also sent 10 ladies to help do their hair for the prom.
"None of us expected anything like this to happen. Most of us would've just stayed home and done our own makeup so it's really cool to get to come down here and have other people do it for us and see what it's gonna look like," said senior Megan Brewer. "I've never really had like professional people do my makeup or my hair or anything like that so it's really fun."
At Chico's Elk's Lodge, where the prom was being held, the theme was "A Walk Through Paradise".
"I'm super excited! I haven't seen my friends in a couple of months so it's really nice being with them," said Jessica Mittag.
When students arrived at the dance, they were able to walk through a replica of the Honey Run Bridge.
"I think it's really cool. It's about memories, which at this point is a little bitter-sweet but they're all we have and we're really happy to have them," said Kayla Dixon.
- Paradise High School seniors come together for prom
- Paradise High School prom happens with Keller Williams help
- Paradise High School seniors celebrate Senior Sunset before graduation
- Paradise High School Bullying
- High school investigating racist prom proposal
- Paradise High School Resumes Classes
- Celebrities send love to Paradise students at prom
- Paradise High School seniors can graduate on their own campus in June
- Paradise High School Survives Camp Fire
- Paradise High School Resumes Classes Jan. 8