CHICO, Calif. - Paradise High School is resuming classes on Tuesday at a location near the Chico Airport.
Some 700 students are set to return to school Tuesday for the first time since the Camp Fire. The temporary location includes a cafeteria, bathrooms and locker rooms.
There is also a warehouse for welding, woodshop and art classes.
Action News Now is working to dig deeper into the impacts, including traffic, possible liabilities and long-term safety issues associated with students located near a working airport.
- Paradise High School Resumes Classes
- Paradise High School Resumes Classes Jan. 8
- Paradise High School Bullying
- B-Line Bus Services Resume in Paradise
- Paradise Unified School District prepares for classes
- Doug LaMalfa will donate thousands to Paradise High School graduating class
- Paradise High School Survives Camp Fire
- Paradise High School gains exchange students
- President Trump Signs Paradise High School Hat
- Paradise High School students prepare for graduation