Photo Gallery 2 Images
Paradise Calif.—The Boys & Girls Clubs of the North Valley is holding a fundraising event to support the 5 Clubs of the Paradise Ridge.
The Paradise Cook-Off will be held on Saturday April 14th at the Paradise Veterans Hall from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
The Cook-Off will feature master and amateur chefs who will demonstrate their culinary skills, and compete in a four course cooking competition.
The evening will include a sampling of four courses, live music by Passive & Co., raffle prizes, and a cash bar.
Awards will be presented to the Best Decorated Station, People’s Choice, Kid’s Choice, and the Golden Spoon Award for best overall dish.
The event supports the programs and services provided to Paradise kids from the Boys & Girls Club.
The Boys & Girls Clubs of the Paradise Ridge serves more than 650 local youth every day at 5 Club sites in Paradise and Magalia.
The mission of the Boys & Girls Clubs of the North Valley is to inspire and enable all youth to reach their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens.
Tickets to the event are $15 for a ticket or $50 for 4 and can be purchased at the Paradise Teen Center off Skyway.
For more information, contact the Boys & Girls Clubs of the North Valley main office at (530) 899-0335.
- Paradise Cook-Off Helps Boys & Girls Club
- Cook-Off benefits Paradise Boys & Girls Club
- Delicious food at 'Paradise Cook-Off' to benefit Boys and Girls Club
- Great Harvest bunnies help the Boys & Girls Club
- Boys & Girls Club Expands in Chico
- Pasta on the Plaza to Benefit Boys and Girls Club
- Chefs compete to raise money for Boys & Girls Club
- Oroville Boys & Girls Clubs hosts Barrels, Bites & Bounty fundraiser
- Quota of Oroville hosts fundraiser for Boys and Girls Club
- Boys and Girls Club host annual "Pasta on the Plaza"