(NBC News) More people are traveling with their pets, and as pet tourists rise in number, so are services that help them along the way.
BringFido is a "canine concierge" service that caters to travelers and their furry friends.
"We have pet-friendly travel experts who are available seven days a week to help you book your vacation or help you plan the entire event," says BringFido's Lauren Greer.
In additions to pet-friendly hotels, they can also recommend restaurants, activities and excursions.
BringFido's app makes it easy to find places like Asheville, North Carolina's French Broad Outfitters, which offers pet-friendly paddleboarding, kayaking and canoeing.
It's similar to Yelp, but for pet owners, with reviews and ratings up to five bones. It lists more than 200,000 businesses, parks and services across the United States.
Read more: http://bit.ly/2H97Z7t
- Pampering Your Pet On The Road
- Pet photos with Santa
- Disaster Preparation for Pets
- Pet Pig Rescue in Florida
- Subaru Covers Pet Adoption Fees
- Pet of the week, Buster
- PET OF WEEK: Meet Fern!
- Getting Your Pets Through Tonight's Fireworks
- Reuniting Pets After the Loud Holiday
- United Airlines Changes Pet Fly Policy