Earlier this week the Oroville Police Department and California Department of Alcohol and Beverage Control held enforcement operations where they targeted people who are often loitering and intoxicated in public.
On Tuesday, officers cited four people for drinking in public, and 12 arrests were made for public intoxication, warrants, parole violation, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
On Wednesday, 11 individuals were cited for drinking in public, with one arrested for public intoxication, four arrested for outstanding warrants, and another person arrested for domestic violence.
Over 30 licensed businesses were visited during the two day operation, and three of them were documented for excessive loitering.
- POLICE: Multiple arrests in Oroville during ABC enforcement operation
- 6 arrested after Chico theft enforcement operation
- Anderson police conduct monthly neighborhood enforcement operation
- Redding PD and California ABC conduct decoy operations
- Man Arrested After Marijuana Grow Operation Bust in Oroville
- Oroville shooting suspects arrested
- Oroville missing person arrested
- Paradise Police arrest man for multiple warrants
- Oroville Police arrest 12 for drugs in first proactive enforcement detail
- Oroville Police arrest man after foot pursuit