Earlier this week the Oroville Police Department and California Department of Alcohol and Beverage Control held enforcement operations where they targeted people who are often loitering and intoxicated in public.
On Tuesday, officers cited four people for drinking in public, and 12 arrests were made for public intoxication, warrants, parole violation, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
On Wednesday, 11 individuals were cited for drinking in public, with one arrested for public intoxication, four arrested for outstanding warrants, and another person arrested for domestic violence.
Over 30 licensed businesses were visited during the two day operation, and three of them were documented for excessive loitering.
- POLICE: Multiple arrests in Oroville during ABC enforcement operation
- 6 arrested after Chico theft enforcement operation
- Anderson police conduct monthly neighborhood enforcement operation
- Man Arrested After Marijuana Grow Operation Bust in Oroville
- Oroville shooting suspects arrested
- Oroville Police arrest man after foot pursuit
- Oroville Police Arrest 2 After Drug Bust
- Roseanne Reboot Cancelled by ABC
- Suspect Arrested in Oroville Shooting
- Police Conduct Targeted Enforcement Effort