YUBA CITY, Calif. - Yuba City police arrested a mother of three for a DUI hit-and-run crash, her children were in the car with her.
The crash happened on Franklin road and Lyndsey road, killing a 13-year-old boy that was on his way to school on Monday, Oct. 7, police said.
Constance Addison is charged with felony hit-and-run, DUI, child endangerment, and vehicular manslaughter.
Addison was arrested at her home, near the crash scene, police said. Her bail has been set at $100,000 and she is set to be arraigned at 3 p.m. on Oct. 9, police said.
- POLICE: Woman arrested for DUI crash, killing 13-year-old boy
- Paradise police arrest DUI suspect
- Chico woman arrested for DUI after three-car crash
- DUI arrest retraction
- Woman Pleads to Deadly DUI Crash
- Anderson crash leads to DUI arrest
- Chico police make DUI arrest after overnight crash
- Chico Police: Man Arrested In DUI Collision
- CSUC Nursing Student Killed in DUI Crash Remembered
- Eureka Mother Sentenced for Killing Daughter in DUI Crash