UPDATE 2:30 p.m. Monday, April 15, 2019 - All power was restored to customers in the Live Oak area at 8:05 a.m., according to Paul Moreno, a spokesman for PG&E.
LIVE OAK, Calif - Pacific Gas and Electric is investigating the cause of a massive power outage in Live Oak.
The utility said 2,356 customers are affected from Highway 99 in Live Oak to West Butte Road and Pennington.
The outage started at 6:51 a.m. Monday.
PG&E estimates power will be restored by 10:15 a.m. Monday. The company said PG&E crews are assessing the cause of the outage at this time.
- Power restored to more than 2,000 Live Oak customers
- PG&E works to restore power to customers
- PG&E restoring power to North State customers
- Power Restored to Most South Chico Customers
- UPDATED: PG&E customers' power has been restored near Orland
- Power Restored to all 400 Customers in north Chico
- Power restored to more than 3,000 customers in east Chico
- Power restored to PG&E customers after fire safety shutoffs
- Nearly 2,000 without power in North Chico
- PG&E: Power restoration has begun