BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - PG&E is offering a mobile help center for those looking for in-person answers to questions about energy services for homes and businesses lost in the Camp Fire.
The center will also answer any questions that people have about their PG&E service in general.
The blue PG&E van will be parked outside of the Butte County Development Services Department located at 7 County Center Drive, Oroville. A representative from PG&E will be at that location each Thursday from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. starting on May 2.
The van will also be parked outside of the Paradise Town Hall located at 5555 Skyway Road, Paradise. A representative from PG&E will be at that location each Tuesday from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. starting May 7.
- PG&E offers mobile help center for Camp Fire victims
- PG&E offers apology to Camp Fire victims
- Local Camp Fire Victims React to PG&E Bankruptcy
- PG&E Faces Lawsuits in Camp Fire Investigation
- Survivors react to PG&E Camp Fire involvement
- T-Mobile Aiding Camp Fire Evacuees
- Camp Fire: Resources for Victims
- PG&E blackout: Medical Resource Center
- PG&E Fire Safety
- Palermo Mobile Home Fire