SAN FRANCISCO - PG&E says power has been restored to about 196,500 customers since the Oct. 29 blackout "all clear" was given at 10 a.m. Oct. 30. 168,500 customers still remain without power.
Twelve counties have been completely restored including Humboldt and Siskiyou.
Inspections began to properly locate any damaged equipment so repairs could be done before reenergizing any lines so repairs.
As of 5 p.m. Oct. 30, these are how restoration breaks by county:
Butte County - 90% restored
Glenn County - 90% restored
Shasta County - 67% restored
Tehama County - 97% restored
Yuba County - 54% restored
- PG&E restoring power to North State customers
- PG&E works to restore power to customers
- PG&E: Power restoration has begun
- UPDATED: PG&E customers' power has been restored near Orland
- Power restored to PG&E customers after fire safety shutoffs
- PG&E begins inspections in power restoration process
- Power Restored to Most South Chico Customers
- Power Restored to all 400 Customers in north Chico
- Power restored to PG&E customers following downed power lines on Walnut Street
- PG&E Restores Gas Service to Nearly All Paradise Customers