BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - PG&E says power is restored to the majority of customers in Butte County affected by the Camp Fire.
However, there are some who remain without power.
The company says it is impossible to get service to customers in several remote areas.
Around 10,000 people lost power when the Camp Fire broke out six weeks ago, on Nov. 8.
The utility is continuing to work to restore natural gas to several customers.
- PG&E Restores Power to Most Areas of Butte County
- PG&E: Power restoration has begun
- PG&E works to restore power to customers
- PG&E begins inspections in power restoration process
- PG&E Anticipates Power Restored to Butte County by the New Year
- UPDATED: PG&E customers' power has been restored near Orland
- PG&E Restores Power After Bright Flash South of Red Bluff
- Power restored to PG&E customers after fire safety shutoffs
- PG&E Base Camp Aids Workers Restoring Power to Camp Fire Affected Areas
- PG&E restores power to most customers in Shasta and Tehama County