Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) announced today that scholarship applications are now being accepted for college-bound high schoolers as well as current college and continuing students living in Northern and Central California.
More than 200 awards totaling nearly $700,000 are being made available through PG&E Scholarships, which includes the Better Together STEM Scholarship and employee resource group (ERG) scholarship programs.
PG&E Scholarships information, including criteria and applications, is available on PG&E’s website at www.pge.com/scholarships . To be considered for a scholarship, all applications must be submitted by Feb. 5, 2018.
- PG&E offering more than 200 college scholarships
- PG&E offering more than 150 college scholarships
- PG&E offers apology to Camp Fire victims
- PG&E Corp. plan offers billions after wildfires
- Scholarships for Future Teachers
- Simpson University Offers $60,000 in Scholarships for Wildfire Victims
- E-Cigarette Sellers use College Scholarships to Sell Brands
- PG&E offering its customers free gas appliance safety checks
- PG&E offers mobile help center for Camp Fire victims
- PG&E's lenders offer billions, new name to rebrand utility