UPDATE 10:26 a.m. Friday, Jan. 11, 2019 - PG&E Spokesperson Paul Moreno said that 504 customers still remain without power in Chico.
The utility is working to determine the cause of the outage and restore power to all customers affected.
Moreno said that they expect to restore power to all customers by 11:45 a.m.
CHICO, Calif. - PG&E is investigating an outage that has left more than 1,000 customers without power in north Chico Friday morning.
According to the utility, the outage started around 8:25 a.m. on Friday morning.
There are currently 1,077 customers affected in the area.
This is a developing story. Stay with Action News Now for the latest updates as they become available.
To view the PG&E power map, CLICK HERE.
- PG&E Investigates Power Outage in North Chico
- Mystery PG&E power outage impacted 2,000 Chico residents
- Chico considers a curfew for future PG&E power outages
- Preparing for potential PG&E power outages
- Potential PG&E power shutoff impact for north Chico restaurant
- UPDATED: PG&E power outages currently in Corning and Yuba City
- Tehama County: Anger Grows Over PG&E Power Outages
- School closures in response to PG&E power outages
- California Senate to investigate PG&E power shutoff
- PG&E: Power restoration has begun