BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - PG&E is facing another lawsuit over the Camp Fire, this time being a wrongful death suit.
A group called Northern California Fire Lawyers claims that PG&E's negligence caused the Camp Fire and lead to the deaths of sisters Barbara Carlson and Shirley Haley.
The lawsuit said that PG&E was negligent in failing to maintain its infrastructure and properly inspect and manage its power transmission lines, which ultimately caused the Camp Fire.
Cal Fire has still not determined an official cause for the Camp Fire.
The Northern California Fire Lawyers is a team of more than 30 attorneys from three firms.
- PG&E Faces Wrongful Death Suit After Camp Fire
- Wrongful Death Suit Targets Utility Over Fire
- PG&E Faces Lawsuits in Camp Fire Investigation
- Family files wrongful death suit against Butte County Sheriff's Office
- PG&E offers apology to Camp Fire victims
- Survivors react to PG&E Camp Fire involvement
- PG&E Fire Safety
- Church Gives Away Free Men's Suits for Camp Fire Survivors
- PG&E Releases Statement About Incident in Area of Camp Fire
- PG&E Issues Statement Over Role in The Camp Fire