PG&E confirms an employee has been killed while working in the vicinity of the Carr Fire.
PG&E spokesperson John Kaufman says the energy company is working with local law enforcement to investigate the specific circumstances about what happened in the fatal accident.
A PG&E employee tells Action News Now that the apprentice lineman was driving a side-by-side atv when the incident occured.
Kaufman says the safety of its employees is a top priority, and the company is thinking of its team members at this time.
More information will be released as it becomes available.
- PG&E Employee Killed Working Near Carr Fire
- Carr Fire Stalls Construction Work
- Carr Fire Art Show Unveils Work
- PG&E Fire Safety
- Redding Firefighter Killed in Carr Fire Identified
- Carr Fire Traffic Updates
- DONATE: Carr Fire Relief
- Carr Fire Television Special
- Carr Fire Thief Sentenced
- B.A.E.R. Team Starts Work on Carr Fire Assessments