PARADISE, Calif. - On May 9, PG&E's CEO toured Paradise with his team.
Town council members say CEO Bill Johnson visited the burn scar and let them know why he took the job and his goal for the town.
Council members also said the company is considering putting utilities underground.
PG&E will have representatives at the May 22 town council meeting.
- PG&E CEO tours Paradise
- PG&E executives tour Paradise
- Judge orders PG&E's board to tour wildfire-ravaged Paradise
- PG&E Restores Gas Service to Nearly All Paradise Customers
- Paradise supermarket gears up for another potential PG&E blackout
- Paradise residents react to late October PG&E blackout
- Fire Wise is Focus of 2018 Paradise Garden Tour
- PG&E Fire Safety
- PG&E Breaking Up?
- PG&E tree removal concerns