FOREST GLEN, Calif. - A couple and their dog were stuck overnight on Tuesday before crews got to them Wednesday morning.
The rescue happened by kayak after the dog chased a fox near Hells Gate Campground and fell down a 200-foot cliff.
The owners then climbed down to get to the dog but were not able to climb back up and spent the night on the rocks near Devil's Hole.
Wednesday morning, March 13, rescue crews used a kayak to get the couple and their dog across the river.
- Owners get stuck overnight after trying to rescue dog
- Heroic firefighters rescue teen stuck in mud slide
- Rescue Crews Save Van Stuck in High Flood Water
- Owner Reunited With Dog After Camp Fire
- Lake Oroville houseboats stuck ashore
- Placer County Sheriff deputy rescues dog
- A dog rescue turns pursuit in Arizona
- Dog rescued in Scotland caught on camera
- 3 Rescued from California Beach Cliff After Overnight Stay
- Auburn Teens Rescued After Being Trapped in Snow Overnight