SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - All southbound lanes are blocked on I-5. near Flume Creek, due to an overturned big rig.
Caltrans District 2 first reported the crash around 4 p.m. on Wednesday.
TRAFFIC ALERT: SB I-5, just south of Flume Creek - All lanes currently blocked due to overturned big rig. Expect delays in the area. Motorists advised to choose alternate routes.@OregonDOT
— Caltrans District 2 (@CaltransD2) June 19, 2019
The agency is advising motorists to use an alternative route.
This is a developing story. Stay tuned for updates.
- Overturned big rig blocks lanes on SB I-5 near Flume Creek
- Overturned big rig southbound I-5, lanes reopen
- Traffic Alert: NB I-5 Slowed due to Overturned Big Rig
- Overturned Big-Rig Causes Fuel Spill on Spanish Creek Bridge
- All Lanes Reopened on I-5 After Big-Rig Crash
- Big rig crash causes closure of I-5
- Southbound of I-5 blocked due to overturned truck
- Big Rig Back-up Continues with I-5 Closure
- I-5 reopened after big rig crash in Tehama County
- Disabled big rig causes hour-long delays on NB I-5