A meeting will be held tonight in Oroville with information on wildfire prevention projects.
The Oroville Foothills and Lake Wyandotte Fire Safe Council are hosting several speakers. CAL FIRE Vegetation Management Program Battalion Chief Gus Boston will be presenting information on how to protect your home and property from wildfires. Details on the “Fuels Reduction Grant” that will be taking place in Butte County will be shared by Calli-Jane DeAnda, Executive Director of the Butte County Fire Safe Council.
The meeting is today, Tuesday January 22nd, 7:00 p.m. at the Wyandotte Grange, 4910 Foothill Blvd, Oroville CA 95966.
- OrovilleFire Safe Council Meeting
- Yankee Hill Fire Safe Council Holds Recovery Meeting
- Oroville City Council Meeting moved
- Man Arrested in Chico City Council Meeting
- Oroville City Council Holds Special Meeting
- Butte County Fire Safe Council scrambling for funding
- Council approves support of Keep California Safe Act
- City Council Asked to Consider 'Chico Safe Now' Proposals
- Smoke and Sizzle to Benefit Butte Fire Safe Council
- Berry Creek Fire Safe Council concerned over wildfire evacuation route