OROVILLE, Calif. - A North State woman is ringing in quite an occassion.
Nancy Wells from Oroville celebrated her 100th birthday on Monday.
She was surrounded by family and friends who flew in from all over for a surprise potluck birthday celebration.
The party was held at the Feather River Senior Center where Wells goes to play bingo twice a week.
She post with family for a five generation family photo to cap off the celebration.
She says she loves margaritas, and that people shouldn't "take life too seriously."
"I live alone, and I enjoy my own company," Wells said.
Wells even got a visit from Oroville Mayor Chuck Reynolds to wish her a special happy birthday.
- Oroville woman celebrates 100th birthday
- Juneteenth Celebrations in Oroville
- Kwanzaa Celebration Planned in Oroville
- UPDATE: Oroville woman found safe
- Community celebrates Salmon Festival in Oroville
- 90 year old man celebrates his birthday skydiving
- Google celebrates its birthday with a cryptic doodle
- Oroville Accident Sends Woman to Hospital
- Oroville woman charged in fatal crash
- New York New Year's Eve celebration in Oroville