The Oroville City Council has now decided against allowing voters to decide the fate of pot sales in the city.
The question of whether marijuana sales should be allowed within city limits will not be on the November ballot.
It was voted down five to two.
Mayor Linda Dahlmeier and council member Scott Thomson were the only "yes" votes.
It's now up to the council to decide on the future of marijuana sales in the city.
- Oroville votes to let council members decide the future of marijuana
- Oroville; decides no ballot vote for marijuana
- Oroville City Council to reconsider marijuana ban
- Marijuana Business Tax Considered at Oroville City Council
- Female city council members in Oroville claim gender discrimination
- Battle brewing between Oroville City Council members and the mayor
- Judge could decide Sears' future today
- Oroville City Council Meeting moved
- Oroville City Council controversy continues
- Oroville City Council to Vote on Commercial Cannabis Ordinance