Another looter charged with stealing during February’s Oroville spillway emergency evacuation is headed to jail.
46 year old Vincent Saenz was sentenced to three years in jail for stealing beer and Doritos during the Oroville dam evacuations.
Prosecutors accused Saenz and his suspected accomplice, 52 year old Brenda Wilson from Oroville of breaking into a Dollar General store.
Wilson has pleaded not guilty and is awaiting trial.
Just two weeks ago, a Gridley man convicted of looting during the Oroville evacuation was sentenced to 25 years to life in prison.
- Oroville spillway looter charged with stealing
- Lake Oroville Spillway Update
- Lake Oroville Spillways Construction Update
- Oroville Dam spillway siren sounds
- 1 year anniversary of Oroville Spillway Crisis
- Oroville Dam Spillway Crisis: One Year Later
- Update on Oroville Dam Spillway Work
- Update on Oroville Dam Spillway Construction
- Oroville Dam Spillway Project Meets November Deadline
- Reconstructed spillway ready for rising Lake Oroville