UPDATE 4:30 p.m. Friday, April 12, 2019 - Santino Brownwebster and Myosha Chappell were both charged with shooting at an inhabited dwelling and assault with a semi-automatic firearm.
Both have pleaded not guilty in connection to the crime. A preliminary hearing will be held on April 25.
UPDATE: The Butte County Sheriff's Office says the two shooting suspects, Myosha Chappell and Santino Webster were arrested Wednesday night.
OROVILLE, Calif. - Two suspects remain on the loose Wednesday night, one day after shots were fired into an Oroville home.
"He just started shooting, about five or six times. Bam, bam, bam, bam," said a neighbor who did not want to be identified.
The Butte County Sheriff's Office said 21-year-old Myosha Chappell got into a fight with family members at a house on V-6 Road. Her boyfriend, 21-year-old Santino Brownwebster, grabbed a handgun and fired shots.
Bullets struck two houses but no one was injured.
"In this neighborhood, we never had nothing like that before," the neighbor said. "I've been here 30 years."
The sheriff's office said the couple drove off in a white 2005 Ford Focus.
"They drove right past the house and a couple of bullets, we heard the bullets whizzing by and one hit the house like three feet from my grandpa," said another neighbor who did not want to be identified.
Another neighbor we spoke with did not want to be on camera but showed us where a bullet hit his home.
Most neighbors told Action News Now this was a family-friendly area.
"To an extent, but there's always some kind of drama on this street, not that the cops come, but there's always some kind of drama," the neighbor said.
- Oroville shooting suspects arrested
- Suspect Arrested in Oroville Shooting
- Suspect arrested in Oroville skateboard attack
- Oroville Student Arrested After School Shooting Threat
- Chico Police Arrest Shooting Suspects
- BOLO for Oroville burglary suspect
- Oroville police capture murder suspect
- UPDATE: Oroville shooting victim identified
- Father, Son Shooting in Oroville
- Investigators need help finding suspects in south Oroville shooting