Happening Thursday the man accused of an Oroville murder will be back in court.
30-year old Josh Sealy is charged with shooting and killing 32-year old Julian Ruff.
He will face a Butte County judge for his preliminary hearing.
Oroville police say Sealy and his girlfriend, Christy Seim, went to the home on Fort Wayne Street and shot Ruff in early January
Sealy has pleaded not guilty to murder Seim has pleaded not guilty to robbery and battery charges.
- Oroville murder suspect back in court
- Oroville police capture murder suspect
- Cold case murder suspect back in court
- 1993 cold case murder suspects back in court.
- Chico Murder Suspect Appears in Court
- Suspected Golden State Killer Back in Court
- ICYMI: DWR back in court over Oroville Dam spillway lawsuit
- BOLO for Oroville burglary suspect
- Suspect Arrested in Oroville Shooting
- Martin Ehrke Back in Court for Arbuckle Murders