OROVILLE, Calif. - The man charged in the murder of an Oroville grandmother appeared before a judge in court Thursday morning.
Brian Madding was emotional and cried in the courtroom.
He's accused of killing 86-year-old Greta Putnam in her home at the Cottonwood Estates Mobile Home Park.
Her body was found the morning of Nov. 8.
Madding was arrested last week, but his attorney did not enter a plea on Thursday, saying he needed more time to review the evidence.
The case was continued to June 6.
- Oroville murder suspect appeared in court Thursday
- Chico Murder Suspect Appears in Court
- Oroville murder suspect back in court
- Oroville police capture murder suspect
- Suspect in 2013 cold case murder appears in court
- Murder victims son appears in court
- Florida suspected school shooter appears in court
- Cottonwood Arson Suspect Makes First Court Appearance
- Oroville shooting suspects arrested
- Man accused of murdering Colusa County woman appears in court