Photo Gallery 3 Images
OROVILLE, Calif. - Police arrested two men for manufacturing butane honey oil.
Officers arrested Joseph Chivrell and Marvin Noor at a home on Cherokee Road on Thursday afternoon.
Oroville Police say they found five firearms, ammunition and equipment to make honey oil.
Police also say there was a minor in the home which then added child endangerment to the men's charges
- Oroville men arrested for manufacturing butane honey oil
- 2 arrested after discovery of butane honey oil lab in Oroville
- UPDATE: Butane Honey Oil Lab causes garage fire
- Butane honey oil lab explodes in North Chico neighborhood
- Plumas County Sheriff's Office bust suspected butane honey oil lab
- Honey oil lab raid turns up gun manufacturing operation
- Man receives maximum sentence for child endangerment after butane honey oil lab explodes
- Yreka authorities bust meth, honey-oil lab
- Shasta narcotics task force bust an elaborate honey oil operation
- Oroville shooting suspects arrested