OROVILLE, Calif. - The Butte County Sheriff's Deputies have arrested a man for unlawful sex with a minor, they announced on Wednesday.
The Butte County Sheriff’s Office said through investigation they learned that 48-year-old Kendel Beierle, of Oroville, had unlawful sexual contact with a minor.
In November of 2019, detectives said they obtained an arrest warrant for Beierle. The warrant was for molesting a child under the age of 18. On Nov. 30, Beierle was found by detectives and arrested.
After his arrest, detectives interviewed Beierle. He provided additional information about his interactions with the minor victim, according to detectives.
Detectives reviewed the case with the District Attorney’s Office, they said Beierle was also charged with one felony count of rape of an incapable victim, and one count of exhibiting harmful matter to a minor victim.
The Sheriff’s Office is asking anyone with information to contact Detective Brian Parsons at 530-538-7671.
- Oroville man arrested for unlawful sex with minor, deputies say
- SHERIFF: Oroville man arrested for unlawful sexual contact with minor
- Deputies arrest Oroville man for unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor
- Redding man arrested for alleged 5 counts of unlawful sex with a minor
- Deputies arrest Gridley woman for having sex with minor victim
- SHERIFF: Sacramento man arrested for sex with minor
- Wanted Sex Offender Arrested in Oroville
- Deputies Still Searching for Missing Oroville Man
- Chico sex offender arrested on charges of contacting minor
- Oroville shooting suspects arrested