Butte County-- District Attorney Mike Ramsey said 18-year-old Juan Ortega Morales III is accused of stomping 62-year-old Howard Brimm to death on July 5th of last year.
Ramsey said Morales was 17 years and nine months old at the time of the murder.
A juvenile court judge last December found that based on Morales' prior record, he was 'unfit' to be tried as a juvenile.
Morales is due in court August 8th.
He remains in custody at $1,000,000.00 bail.
- Stomping Death, Oroville Teen Tried As Adult
- NOW WITH VIDEO - Teenager being tried as adult in Oroville stomping death
- Oroville teen: man tried to expose himself
- BCSO: Suspicious death investigation in Oroville
- Butte County Sheriff's Office actively searching for missing Oroville teen
- Lightning strikes Oroville home
- Juneteenth Celebrations in Oroville
- Lake Oroville Spillway Update
- Oroville Campaign Sign Theft
- Oroville Homicide Under Investigation