OROVILLE, Calif. - Tonight wasn't only about the State of the City Address, there were also awards given out.
These awards included "Your Voice for the Arts Awards"and the "Samuel Norris award."
After the first set of awards were given, the mayor gave his address.
Reynolds started his speech with some of the things Oroville could improve, and he mentioned the city has been an economic slump.
Mayor Reynolds did not talk about the controversy surrounding the two women on the city council-- Janet Goodson and Linda Draper.
He did not talk about the controversy over his decision to remove them from committee assignments.
He did address what he describe as positive things including, a sales tax that's boosting the city's revenue.
- Oroville State of the City Address
- Oroville City Council Meeting moved
- Oroville City Council controversy continues
- 2018 Business Summit & State of the City Address
- City of Oroville sues state of California and DWR
- Chico City Council Addresses Hot Topics
- Chico City Council Addresses Housing Crisis
- Oroville City Council to reconsider marijuana ban
- Oroville City Council Considers New Sales Tax