UPDATE 3:50 p.m. Monday, Dec. 16 - Police have released a photo of a bank robbery suspect from Friday, Dec. 13.
Officers said the suspect robbed the Tri Counties Bank at gunpoint and then left the scene.
Officers are still searching for the suspect and said he concealed his identity by wearing a white mask.
If you have any information, please call Oroville Police Department at 530-538-2448.
OROVILLE, Calif. - Oroville Police are investigating a bank robbery that happened just after 3 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 13.
An alarm went off at Tri Counties Bank on Oro Dam Boulevard when officials say they responded to the possible bank robbery.
When they arrived, officials say they met with personnel and learned the suspect entered the bank, approached a teller and demanded money.
Complying with the suspect's demands, officials say the teller handed over an undisclosed amount, according to officials.
The male suspect was wearing a mask and is described as approximately six feet tall, a medium build, wearing a dark coat, gloves and a hat.
There were no injuries reported for the robbery and officials are actively investigating.
- Oroville Police release photo of suspect from bank robbery
- Man Arrested in Oroville Attempted Bank Robbery
- Search Underway for Redding Bank Robbery Suspect
- Manhunt underway for Orland bank robbery suspect
- Oroville police searching for suspect in armed robbery
- Oroville police capture murder suspect
- Oroville shooting suspects arrested
- Calif. bank robbery suspect arrested in Nevada after chase
- Two suspects still at large after bank robbery in Arbuckle
- Illinois bank robbery suspect accused of taking hostage is identified