The Oroville Police Department received an anonymous tip regarding possible illegal weapon possession.
On Thursday, police searched the residence off Fogg Avenue. Police say a search of the home and property revealed firearms and ammunition, all of which were seized.
Officers arrested 47-year-old Thomas Aughe and 49-year-old Angela Kronen for felon of possession of firearms ammunition.
Aughe and Kronen's bail was set at $40,000.00 each.
- Oroville Police Seize Illegal Weapons
- Former deputy arrested on illegal weapons charges
- Oroville police capture murder suspect
- Sting Operation on Illegal Contracting
- Oroville Police arrest man after foot pursuit
- Oroville Police chase: man still missing
- Oroville Police Arrest 2 After Drug Bust
- Redding Police Clean up Trash from Illegal Camps
- Redding Police Clean Trash Left at Illegal Campsites
- Lightning strikes Oroville home