The Oroville Police Department received an anonymous tip regarding possible illegal weapon possession.
On Thursday, police searched the residence off Fogg Avenue. Police say a search of the home and property revealed firearms and ammunition, all of which were seized.
Officers arrested 47-year-old Thomas Aughe and 49-year-old Angela Kronen for felon of possession of firearms ammunition.
Aughe and Kronen's bail was set at $40,000.00 each.
- Oroville Police Seize Illegal Weapons
- Former deputy arrested on illegal weapons charges
- Automatic weapons seized in north Chico traffic stop
- Deputies investigating suspected illegal drug activity in Oroville
- Oroville police capture murder suspect
- Oroville CHP arrests man, seizes 6 pounds of pot in suspected DUI stop
- Sting Operation on Illegal Contracting
- Illegal debris removal in Paradise
- Oroville Police arrest man after foot pursuit
- Oroville Police chase: man still missing