OROVILLE Calif.--The Oroville Police Department with the assistance of the Butte County Interagency Narcotics Task Force, and the Butte County Special Enforcement Unit executed a search warrant on 10th Street in Oroville.
Four people were found in the home, Kevin Sellars 40 years old, Courtney Jackson age 26, Tiffany Wilson age 29, and Brian Baxter age 44 all from Oroville.
All four people were detained by police.
The search of the property found various items of drug paraphernalia, a small amount of methamphetamine and a .357 revolver with ammunition.
Officers arrested Kevin Sellars for multiple outstanding warrants as well as being a felon and in possession of a firearm and ammunition. His bail is set at $50,000.
Courtney Jackson was arrested for multiple outstanding felony arrest warrants and Tiffany Wilson was arrested for an outstanding misdemeanor warrant.
Stay up to date with all things local in the community. LOCAL STORIES.
- Oroville Police Arrest 2 After Drug Bust
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Authorities bust suspected drug dealer during Oroville traffic stop
- Two Arrested in Undercover Drug Bust
- Traffic stop ends in drug bust, arrests
- Redding police bust suspected drug home
- Man Arrested After Marijuana Grow Operation Bust in Oroville
- Drug bust in Cottonwood leads to 2 arrests
- Four UPS employees arrested in drug smuggling bust
- Oroville shooting suspects arrested