The Parade of Lights returns to historic Downtown Oroville on Saturday, December 9th, starting at 6 p.m.
An estimated 10,000 people are expected to turn out for the 23rd annual event, which will feature more than 100 entrees ... including horses and floats and more than 5 marching bands.
Parking is free, but you are encouraged to arrive early.
Many downtown stores will be open, serving treats and hot cocoa.
It begins at Montgomery and Lincoln and winds through the downtown area to Bird and Myers and then back up to Montgomery Street.
You can find a map of the route at www.orovilledba.com/pol.
- Oroville Parade of Lights is Saturday
- Oroville Hunger Walk is Saturday
- 36th Annual lighted Christmas Parade in downtown Redding
- 29th Annual Chico Parade of Lights on Oct. 13
- Oroville Mayoral Candidate Reacts After Arrest Record Comes to Light
- More Than 100 Entries in Chico's Pioneer Day Parade Saturday
- Lightning strikes Oroville home
- Juneteenth Celebrations in Oroville
- Lake Oroville Spillway Update
- Oroville Campaign Sign Theft