The Parade of Lights returns to historic Downtown Oroville on Saturday, December 9th, starting at 6 p.m.
An estimated 10,000 people are expected to turn out for the 23rd annual event, which will feature more than 100 entrees ... including horses and floats and more than 5 marching bands.
Parking is free, but you are encouraged to arrive early.
Many downtown stores will be open, serving treats and hot cocoa.
It begins at Montgomery and Lincoln and winds through the downtown area to Bird and Myers and then back up to Montgomery Street.
You can find a map of the route at www.orovilledba.com/pol.
- Oroville Parade of Lights is Saturday
- 24th Annual Holiday Parade of Lights returns to Oroville
- Oroville Hunger Walk is Saturday
- Chico Parade of Lights: Street closures
- Chico 30th annual Parade of Lights
- Truck parade of lights in Paradise
- 36th Annual lighted Christmas Parade in downtown Redding
- 29th Annual Chico Parade of Lights on Oct. 13
- 38th Annual Lighted Christmas Parade in downtown Redding
- Oroville Mayoral Candidate Reacts After Arrest Record Comes to Light