OROVILLE, Calif. - FEMA announced that it will be closing the Oroville Disaster Recovery Center on Friday, Feb. 8 at 6 p.m.
There are still two Disaster Recovery Centers open in Paradise and Oroville at the following locations:
Creative Learning Center (1080 Ewald Ct., Paradise) - Open Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Chico Mall (1982 E. 20th St., Chico) - Open Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
The registration deadline to apply for disaster assistance is Feb. 15, 2019.
Survivors are encouraged to register for assistance before going to the Disaster Recovery Center. You can register online by CLICKING HERE.
The Feb. 15 deadline also applies to applications for low-interest disaster loans from the SBA.
You can apply online at the SBA's website by CLICKING HERE.
- Oroville Disaster Recovery Center to Close Feb. 8
- Camp Fire disaster recovery centers to close
- FEMA Disaster Recovery Center Opens in Paradise
- Butte County Disaster Recovery Centers change hours
- Disaster Recovery Center Opens in Paradise Wednesday
- New Hours Start This Weekend for FEMA Disaster Recovery Centers in Chico and Oroville
- Disaster Center Holiday Hours
- FEMA Opening Disaster Recovery Center for Carr Fire Victims
- DMV Assistance at Carr Fire Disaster Recovery Center
- Mobile Disaster Recovery Centers Set to Visit North State