OROVILLE, Calif. - Oroville Dam's spillway boat ramp will reopen on a partial schedule to the public on Friday, Aug. 9.
The ramp and parking lots have been closed since the spillway emergency two years ago.
The spillway boat ramp and parking lots will be open to the public Friday through Sunday from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. The area will be closed Monday through Thursday to accommodate ongoing construction.
Department of Water Resources expects the spillway boat ramp to once again open seven days a week in the fall but they are warning others that access could once again be restricted when construction resumes in the spring of 2020.
- Oroville Dam spillway boat ramp will reopen to the public on Aug. 9
- Oroville Dam Spillway Crisis: One Year Later
- Oroville Dam Spillway Project Meets November Deadline
- Water seeps down Oroville Dam spillway
- Inspections begin on Oroville Dam Spillway
- Update on Oroville Dam Spillway Work
- Update on Oroville Dam Spillway Construction
- Voices of Oroville: One year after Oroville Dam Spillway Crisis
- Lake Oroville Spillway Update