OROVILLE, Calif. - The project to fix the Oroville Dam Spillway has met its construction deadline of Nov. 1, according to the Department of Water Resources.
More than 700 construction workers from Butte County and other parts of California assisted with the project.
The main spillway will be ready by Dec. 1 in time for rainy season, according to the department. Dry finishing and site cleanup will continue past the Nov. 1 deadline.
The department also has plans to manage operations during flood season.
- Oroville Dam Spillway Project Meets November Deadline
- Oroville Dam Repair Project Prepared to Meet Construction Deadline
- Update on Oroville Dam Spillway Work
- Water seeps down Oroville Dam spillway
- Inspections begin on Oroville Dam Spillway
- Oroville Dam Spillway Crisis: One Year Later
- Update on Oroville Dam Spillway Construction
- Voices of Oroville: One year after Oroville Dam Spillway Crisis
- Lake Oroville Spillway Update